Speak native-like British English in 24 easy (and fun) lessons.
Here’s what you get…
- A 6 month (24 lessons) British English course where you learn all about the weird and wonderful world of British Culture.
- Hundreds of common phrases, expressions, idioms, phrasal verbs and chunks that are commonly used in British English.
- Each lesson has a 30-minute video to watch and comes with downloadable Mp3s, ‘Shadowing’ story audio, and PDF lesson notes.
- Members who join now have lifetime access to the course, and get any future updates free.
Here’re just some of the British topics we cover in the full course…
- The frankly bizarre British sense of humour.
- How do you start a conversation with a British person? (Lesson 1)
- The most haunted place in the UK (hope you’re not easily scared).
- A little-known walking route that you should definitely check out.
- How to use my favourite part of British Culture ー the pub.
- British accents ー and the accent that researchers say is the best for YOU to copy (you will be really surprised about this because it is NOT the standard accent).
- And 18 more fascinating topics.
It’s far easier to show you how good the British Stories lessons are than it is to tell you. So I’m giving you Lesson 1 totally free.
Try it, and if you love it, join the course.
Just register your free account below to get access: